Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dancing Bridget and need help.....


Here is Barry, the proprietor of Canine House of Style giving Bridgy my oldest furchild her once a month session. Barry is poodle stylist extraordonairre. He shows poodles so he has lots and lots of practice with them! Which is good, because Bridget is a little dancer and is all over that table. See how he's having to hold her leg so she won't jump?! I'm sure Bridget would be a dancer in Vegas if she were human! She's a little crazy, but that's what makes her special.
I have a couple of other pictures I wanted to post in here, but for the life of me I can't figure out to get pictures inserted without them all appearing at the top? D*amn! Can someone please tell me how you put pictures in as you want them to be placed? I would appreciate it so much.
XOXO,
Penny

7 comments:

artis1111 said...

Click on layout ,You can move them with thw mouse then hit saveI can't clip my cocker. I have to take him to get beautyfied. I like my two harry ones a little long. The dashound just goes when he needs toes.trimes. Kathy

Penny said...

Okay, thanks Kathy. Gonna go try it right now. I've tried everything but that. You gots dogs? Pictures please!!!!

Penny said...

It didn't work Kathy. :-(
I think I have a broke blog. :-(

Buffie said...

When I go to browse my pictures it has buttons to click, right, center, left. But to move a picture after I post in in my blog, I left click and hold on the photo and drag it to where I want it...

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Hi Penny

after you post the pics they will all appear at the top of the page, what i do is leave them there until i finish typing my blog, then i move them one by one to the space i want them inserted by clicking on the pic and then there will be an 'insertion line' that appears next to your mouse pointer, drag it along the left edge of your text slowly until you come to where you want to insert it on your page.

Hope this helps!

Oh i like my colors too, in my living and dining rooms, but this Christmas they would be four years old and time for a change, I'm leaning towards taupe and chocolate brown on my accents walls.

What do you think?

Bridget said...

I was thinking that I need to rename my dog Penny! I tried it on her and she isn't answering to it. We'll have to work on it. Give Bridget a big kiss for me.

Bridget said...

Do you think Barry could do my hair too? LOL