I know Martha Stewart won't be jealous, but I'm so proud of my new organization. I had folders and slips of things everywhere and wasn't getting much done because I'd spend so much time finding things. THEN IT OCCURED TO ME! I asked myself, "Penny, why don't you just set up a room by room home file in a portable file box?" Off to the office store I went for supplies! Now I have a file for every room. Even the garage! Even a file for my mom because sometimes I see things she may want to try in her place! Each room has it's measurements, paint chips, fabric swatches, pictures of room (might come in handy if ever robbed god forbid!), etc.. Also, when I surf RMS and get an inspiration idea I have a place to put it. What do you think? I bet everyone already had this but me!
Do you like my lady vase pen holders? I luvs them sooo much. The blue lady on the left I bought in an antique store when I was a teenager. Since I'm now in my 50's I guess I made a great purchase that day! :-) Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO,
Penny


6 comments:
NOOO, not everyone is as organized as that! lol I WISH I was!!! lol. It's a great idea though!! : )
Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm adding your blog link to my page... Buffie
Ahem.....no I will be the last lol! I'm chronically disorganized *bows head in shame* This is a wonderful idea! Do you think you could start a file for me too lol! *winks* vanna
oh forgot to add that "yes" I do love those head vases! I have a couple of them and I use mine exactly as you are using your two here. So charming and nostalgic! V
Oh, the little ladies are so pretty. One minute I am organized the next a hurricane went through. Kathy
{{{{Penny}}}}!!! LOL! I want to see it! Come on, PLEEEEASE!
Penny, you said you didn't even drive a red car so you don't stand out. I had a red T-to Corvett. Now I have a YELLOW Extera. You can't get much louder than that.HeeeeKathy
Post a Comment