Hon, I know the feeling!. I have three and they mean so much to us. Our pets don't ask for much but give so loveingly. We are lucky to have our little furbabies. Kathy
Hey Penny, Thanks for some new puppy photos. How are you doing? Rick's been out of town but I've had a hectic week. I'm hoping for a nice quiet day tomorrow. hugs, B.
I had quite a chuckle... I am 'blogging' here late at night and saw the picture of the table with the hydrangeas in a vase. For a minute I thought Ginger was on top of the table with her poofs!
Oh those little puppy dogs are so cute. You can tell that they are happy and loved. I have a white lab snoozing beside me at this minute. Nothing like em! Happy Twirls
Awwww, how cute! And what a beautiful patio, Penny! I hope you can take part in the Share a Garden, Sunday over at Color Outside the Lines. I would love to have you participate. :)
8 comments:
Hon, I know the feeling!. I have three and they mean so much to us. Our pets don't ask for much but give so loveingly. We are lucky to have our little furbabies. Kathy
Hello Penny, lovely to see a post from you and what wonderful photos of your babies, that last photo is stunning, happy weekend, hugs, Kathy.
Hey Penny, Thanks for some new puppy photos. How are you doing? Rick's been out of town but I've had a hectic week. I'm hoping for a nice quiet day tomorrow.
hugs, B.
They are just precious! And so clean and fluffy... Will I ever have clean and fluffy Standard Poodles???
I know exactly what you mean about how much you love them. They give us so much!
Your fur babies are adorable!
I had quite a chuckle... I am 'blogging' here late at night and saw the picture of the table with the hydrangeas in a vase.
For a minute I thought Ginger was on top of the table with her poofs!
Oh those little puppy dogs are so cute. You can tell that they are happy and loved. I have a white lab snoozing beside me at this minute. Nothing like em!
Happy Twirls
Awwww, how cute! And what a beautiful patio, Penny! I hope you can take part in the Share a Garden, Sunday over at Color Outside the Lines. I would love to have you participate. :)
Post a Comment