Below is looking outside the dining room window down the street. Once we had a couple of more inches the kids came outside for snowball fights. It was fun to watch! Hey, the home across the street is for sale...any good cooks that likes to share looking for a place in Georgia? I'll bring the dishes! hahaha
Nice here's a guy with a plan....
And here's a little decorating before.... so long fugly white fan! We've been hanging together way too long! hahaha
Hello new light fixture and panels! I really like the light fixture at nite...
Side room before view....
Side wall after.... Lordy people I will never move in a home with this floor plan and vaulted cielings again.
I still have some tweaking to do. Is it ever just right? LOL
Hope everyone is enjoying a great March!
Hugs,
Penny


16 comments:
Hello Penny, Your home is beautiful, I love the light and the drapes are gorgeous, I love snow too lol. I would be your neighbour in a heartbeat but my cooking is not brilliant, but we could have a great time decorating and shopping. hugs, Kathy.
Penny your home is gorgeous and the room is beautiful!! Wow snow in Georgia!! They called for it here and even called a snow day and we didn't even get flake;( Hope your doing well!! Hugs French;)
That light fixture is awesome! It really makes a difference.
Hey Penny, Happy Weekend to you and Clay. I'm glad you posted snow photos. How cool (or cold LOL) was that! The new light fixture is beautiful. I still have the tacky fan in my family room. My ceiling is low so I can't do a cool one like yours.
As far are being done, I'm always ready for a major overhaul before things ever get to the "done" stage.
Have you been to any concerts lately?
Yea! You're back! Love the new light fixture. I'm still searching for the perfect one for our new great room. I've been searching for 4 years and nothing has sung to me yet, so I have a beautiful wire just hanging there... hanging there waiting to light up the perfect fixture.
Love your new look and your living room is just lovely! Can't wait to see more....
Dear Penny you are one of the winners in the giveaway. Please email me your address. artis1111@aol.com......Kathy
Penny your home is so gorgeous! You must show it off more! I know I would! lol!!
Love the new light fixture!
Hey Penny, I was just thinking about you and low and behold I open my computer and find that you just visited my blog. It must be a psychic connection.
I've been mustering up the nerve to paint something besides flowers, yes I did the one early piece of the former monastery turned hotel from Florence but I've been stuck in floweland for too long now.
Wish me luck!
Hugs, Bridget
I think it looks great! As does the house across the street! :O)
Hi Penny,
Thanks for the tip about Dr. Hawkins. I've been going for to Szikman Dental Group for several years...it's a father and his two sons. They are always cutting edge...for example, they have been making crowns right in their own office for several years...a lot of other dentist are just starting to do that now. But if I ever want to switch, I will keep Dr. Hawkins in mind, for sure. He sounds great! How neat to have the bluebirds right outside the window! I've been watching to see if my bluebirds are back. I've seen them at the feeders all winter but I'm not sure if they have built a nest in the dove cote again this year...maybe they will actually use the bluebird house, for a change. LOL
Oh, btw, your before and after pics would be perfect for Met Monday! You should link this post to Mr. Linky tonight at 8:00 PM, when Mr. Linky goes up on my blog! :-) Your home is beautiful! I LOVE your new light fixture. I desperately need to do the same thing in my master bedroom...if I ever find the right fixture. :-) Susan
You have a beautiful house and that light fixture looks great!
Oh Ms. Penny. I didn't realize you had added some new photos. How exciting. I'm off to check them out.
Thanks for the comment on the shelf. Boy great minds think alike. That's exactly where I had envisioned it too. This piece is at the Feathers and Twigs shop, which is here in Carrollton. I'm in Marietta once a week though. So I could meet you somewhere if you decide to take it. I'm asking $69 on it. Just let me know.
Thanks so much!
Crystal
There is nothing like a chandelier to make a room sparkle!
Just hopping over to say Happy Easter to you and Clay. I hope you've had a lovely sun shiny day!
Hugs, Bridget
What a fabulous light - changes the whole feeling of your room. I bet it is great at night.
Just found your delightful blog.
Happy Twirls
It's BEAUTIFUL! Great choice!
Post a Comment