Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girlfriends!

I know you've all met Becky a few times, but here are a few other great girlfriends that I love, love, love to hang out with. From left to right are Deb, Becky, Me & Denise. We like to partay!
You can't see the dart board in this pic but Deb has her eye on the place she needs to hit, and guess what? She can hit the bullseye every single time buzzed or sober. Deb is absolutely amazing! Go Deb!!!

Denise Playing Pool - She's damn good! She always asks me... "Did Clay (my DH) let me win?" and I always tell her "No, you're great!" Of course he lets her win, but only by a teensy little bit. She's a trip and I love her! She has two beautiful kids, one of which she adopted... just cuz' she could and did. Heart of GOLD!


Denise's boyfriend Billy - He's darn good looking on the other side too! I took this pic so she has a pic to email him when he's being a butt. That's what girlfriends do for each other. LOL


Friendships ROCK!

If you're reading this blog, female or male, your friendship means the world to me. Life can change in the blink of an eye. THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY VERY SMALL WORLD!


XO,
Penny

14 comments:

santamaker said...

You are soo right, Penny, friends mean the world to me too! Cheers to blog friends!

artis1111 said...

Oh yeah!!!Rock on! Kathy

Justine said...

Aw, thanks for sharing your friends with us! I love the butt picture! Ooh la la!

Justine :o )

Anonymous said...

You and your friends looks like you are having a ball. I would love a girls night out with you all.

Hugs,
Chris

Buffie said...

I WANNA COME OVER! lol! Looks like y'all have a blast! Hangin' with my girlfriends is one of my favorite things to do too~
Buffie : )

Lisa (aka) French said...

Friends are the best thanks for sharing yours;) French

Bo said...

Hi Penny...I'll just bet your gal pals feel the same about you too...Is that your house where these pics were made?...it rocks!!
;-) Bo

Penny said...

Thanks ya'll! Bo, we probably couldn't even afford the electric bill in Peter & Becky's house. LOL!! Their home is party central for sure. :-)

Kathy said...

Penny, I don't know how I missed this post, your friends are beautiful and sound like a lot of fun, hehe I liked his butt, can I get a copy too, only joking! ROFL, have fun, see you later, hugs, Kathy.

SG said...

Aw you ladies look like you have some great times together. I'm happy for you that you have friends like that! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Bridget said...

Hey Penny! I'm slowly working on catching up with everyone! Thanks for the cute email you sent me.

Lavender Chick said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! There's nothing better than a good evening with friends - especially at home!

Bo said...

Hi Penny...come by my joint & pick up your award. ;-) Bo

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Penny I'm so happy to be your online friend! You and your girlfriends are pretty!