1 day ago
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Just a little catch up.....
Whew, it's been awhile since I blogged! Didn't mean to be gone so long! Let's see, I was picking the poodle girls up from the Canine House of Style. They looked marvelous, but Barry their stylist told me he'd nicked Bridget on her front elbow. Nothing that a little liquid band aid wouldn't help, but Barry felt so bad. Bridget had no idea so all is well. :-)

Nah, I don't feel a thing, but I gotta go mom! Hey, this looks like a good spot...
Ah yes, I agree Bridget, the nice green grass is so inviting after being on that stylist table!
Now mom's gotta go antiquing! Wait...what's that over there? Those require closer inspection!
Ooooh, these needlepoint pillows sure are lovely. Just what we may need in our library. Clay would love them because of the reef motif. Hmmm...how much? What, only $380.00? Movin' along....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Oh the girl look so pret-tay!!! Looks like you've been having too much fun! Nah, there's no such thing!! : )
You've been a busy girl, but what was with the 3 week break? Are you trying to kill me?
Justine :o )
Where in the world did you see thiose pillows. That is rediculous price. I don't care how had made they were. Heee Tennessee lost now I am hopping Ky beats them. The girls in the beauty shop teases me cause I root for Ky. Kathy
Hey Penny, Welcome back!!, the girlies do look pretty, you do pack a lot into your weekends don't you and it all looked like a lot of fun, WOW those cushions were expensive!. hugs, Kathy.
Hey Penny!!!! Nice to see you posting again. The Poodles look so adorable!
xoxoxo
Donna
She's alive...SHE'S ALIVE! Glad to see you are having some fun and you were able to make it to the John Mayer concert!
I just hate it when my hairdresser cuts my elbow!
Hugs, Bridget
LOL Bigeee. She cracks me up.
Anyway, just checking in. Nice to see anyone that is too busy to blog. That's a good thing! lol.
Enjoy!
Penny!! guess what? I blurked, I think I am a closet blurker!! So nice to see you around again! Your dogs are sooo pretty! Wish I had one but it may not look as beautiful, I cant think of any doggie boutiques here!
ROFL, now you have made me think again about the Giraffe, yuck no tongues in my ear!!!!! unless it was George of course, hahaha
Hello Penny...It is so nice to meet you. Thanks for coming by my blog. I have always had poodles for my fur kids, too. My last Poodle, Sassy, lived until April this year and she was 13. I now have brother & sister Pomeranians..
they are 3 years old. Your babes are beautiful... ;-) Bo
Well it's about time you came back....although with all the fun you've been having I'm sure blogging was far from your mind!
Your babies are beautiful! Our next addition to the family is going to be a standard poodle. Our current daughter Rococco is going to need a sibling soon. As for the pillows, I love em.
Post a Comment