Here is what Susan wrote in her email: "Sending a few photos of our Yosemite wedding adventure. It really is this "postcard" pretty and we were awe-struck at almost every turn in the park, and again at the splendor of the Sierra's as we made our way to Lake Tahoe. It is an awesome and awe-inspiring journey, and you should definitely go. Like Reba, we didn't reserve early, but considering we put it together in two weeks, we made the best of it, and ended up with a great view of Yosemite Falls from our tent cabin."

I see the same cute little church from Bridget's photo! How precious!
The Wedding Spot!
Married!
Awe, thanks for sharing Susan. May you have a long and beautiful life together.

XOXO,
Penny aka Pilar


4 comments:
Hey Penny! Just by blindly searching, I found the place to click for leaving a comment. It isn't that no one wants to visit you latest post, we just can't find the place to click for leaving a comment. I think you have black type on black background!
This looks quite familiar. I sat in that meadow and sketched the chapel and the bridge in sin my photos also. There were several weddings on the weekend that we were there. Thanks for sharing Bob and Susan's photos with us. It looks like they were lucky and the CA fires did not impact their trip.
Oh no!!! My comment is black on black too. I can't see it.
Hi Bridget! thanks for trying. I had to change my background to white to get things working again. Still not sure if it's ALL working, but it's better.
Hey Penny, you are back, YAY!!!!, I missed you, I was looking and looking to find a comment link to tell you that I thought Bob and Susan looked so lovely and happy and why wouldn't they, look at that sceanery, we have been up to Yosemite and it is just incredible. lovely post Penny, how romantic.
Post a Comment