Oh, I just loved this!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad when they banned his free hugging. How horrible! I wish I had been there to get one of those hug. I could use one about now!
I for sure would have hugged him, but I'm a natural born hugger!
Bridget, I saw the "what flower are you" thing and clicked on it to take the quiz. I was secretely hoping I would be a hydrangea, but I'll take being a snapdragon! I think they're beautiful and whimsical.
Yeah ((((((hugs)))))) to justine, and to you (((((((hugs)))))) Penny for showing this video, it's beautiful, I would have hugged him and everyone else to, hugs are good.
ps I am a snapdragon to, in good company eh. Kathy.
Penny!!. you're little missy and co. would easy win the Poodle Parade, I think first prize was a trip for two to Paris, get over here quick girl!!!!. Kathy.
That was so cool! At first I thought he was a bum so I wouldn't have hugged him because I've been around bums before and they are not huggable! But I would have hugged him... especially if I saw other people hugging him first. That was very sweet.
17 comments:
What a great video Penny! Don't we all have those days where a hug could make you just feel better;) Thanks for sharing this great video~~~French;)
I've seen that before but it was nice to see again! It would be a lovely world if there were more free hugs!
Welcome to the Snapdragon Girl's Club! Snapdragon's rock!
Oh, I just loved this!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad when they banned his free hugging. How horrible! I wish I had been there to get one of those hug. I could use one about now!
Justine :o )
Sniff, sniff, oh man, that was so touching it made me tear up! I think the whole world could use a hug!!! It's my new favorite youtube video!
I loved this! I wonder if I would have hugged him? would you have?
I probably would not unless someone I was with did it, then I would.
There are people who live alone and without hugs! It's a basic human need in my book!
p.s this song is my daughter's favorite!! (lime in the coconut)
I for sure would have hugged him, but I'm a natural born hugger!
Bridget, I saw the "what flower are you" thing and clicked on it to take the quiz. I was secretely hoping I would be a hydrangea, but I'll take being a snapdragon! I think they're beautiful and whimsical.
HUUUUUUUUUUUGS to everyone,
Penny
Special hugs to you Justine!
Yeah ((((((hugs)))))) to justine, and to you (((((((hugs)))))) Penny for showing this video, it's beautiful, I would have hugged him and everyone else to, hugs are good.
ps I am a snapdragon to, in good company eh. Kathy.
Penny!!. you're little missy and co. would easy win the Poodle Parade, I think first prize was a trip for two to Paris, get over here quick girl!!!!. Kathy.
Hugs for all !Kathy
Please come by my blog and help us write "our story!"
Good morning Penny, Thank you for your lovely comments on my mum and all, good luck with the lottery tickets haha. Have a great day, Kathy.
I have an award on my blog I would like to share with you. Please stop by sometime to pick it up.
That was so cool! At first I thought he was a bum so I wouldn't have hugged him because I've been around bums before and they are not huggable! But I would have hugged him... especially if I saw other people hugging him first. That was very sweet.
yup, it did bring a tear to my eye as well.
Post a Comment