Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cool Party Favor Site



While browsing online for party favors I found this website. They offer the best selection and prices I have ever come across! I'm ordering the heart shaped wine stopper and bottle openers for company Valentine gifts. Still deciding on Holiday favors. I'm always on the look-out for small, inexpensive things I can tuck in a bubble mailing envelope.

Hugs,
Penny

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There, I'm so glad to hear from you, hope you are feeling good. I will certainly go to that site as well. Thank you.

Hugs,
Chris

Bo said...

Hiya Penny...neat idea, little nifty things to include in bubble wrapper envelopes! ;-) Bo

SG said...

Cool! Thank you! Now I just need to throw a party...

SG said...

Wait a sec... where's the link? I clicked on that pic and it just too me to the same pic. Then I typed in that address but it's not for party favors. Hhhhmmmm. Did I type that wrong?

SG said...

I'm an idiot. I typed it "coop". LOL!

squawmama said...

Thanks Penny... I went there and your right a lot of neat things... My daughter is getting married next June and this is just the place to get things for the wedding... Have a great night...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Adventure girl said...

First time here. I love it;) I will check out this site;)

Bridget said...

Cool to share this. We should all do more of this. I can't wait to check them out.

Rene' said...

Cool site. I love the party topic coasters. Hey, thanks again for having dinner with us Saturday night. We had fun! Rene'

Buffie said...

Oh cool, I'm going to check it out right now! Thanks!

Buffie :)

Kathy said...

Hi Penny, I took a look and it is wonderful, I am so looking forward to Christmas my favourite time of the year, hugs, Kathy