I came inside and and placed it down on the kitchen table and ran for the camera. It was real hard not to just rip in the box instead of going to get the camera first I can tell you that! I did take a nice pic of the box, but I decided not to post the pic because of my address right on it for the whole world to see. Let me tell you though, this was no ordinary box. It was decorated with the cutest stickers about friendship! TOTALLY CUTE, but Bridget's like that!
The first thing I see is this letter from her telling me all about my goodies! Can you say she's thoughtful AND totally organized?!!!
Then I check out the GOODIES GALORE!!!!!! OH MY, SHE REALLY DID THIS UP!
Bridget packed in some of her fave things that also represent some of the places she's lived.
A Sea Sponge from Florida - LOVE IT!
A Claus Porto Soap that smells so wonderful - LOVE IT!
A Seda France Candle from Austin, TX - LOVE IT!
Gourmet hard candies from See's, a candy store in San Francisco - LOVE IT!
Lavender body wash - LOVE IT!
And some lovely body lotion and Dr. Brandt goodie!
Can you beleive she did ALL this and she's just now recovering from knee surgery!
I think Bridget and I were separated at birth because ME LUVS all these things too! WOW!
So now I decide to turn the camera around and take a pic of me saying THANK YOU!!!!
But maybe that pic isn't good enough because it's getting dark in here. Okay, off to get in the last bit of sun........
No wait, this is too bright!
I know, let's light the candle to show Bridget how much I LOVE it! Let's see, how about putting it on the chair rail and standing behind it? Oh dear, I'm starting to giggle at myself hoping I don't catch my nose hair on fire! LOL What a silly picture, but I'll do anything for Bridget, and wow does this candle smell nice!
LOTS OF THANKS AND HUGS YOUR WAY BRIDGET! YOU ARE TOO COOL AND I LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN THE OCEAN GIRL!
For anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of meeting Bridget, here is her blog address. http://bigeeesblog.blogspot.com/ Tell her I sent ya!
XOXO,
Penny


19 comments:
Oh Penny what a wonderful post, Bridget is the best and your pics are beautfiul just like you, enjoy your gifts, hugs, Kathy.
Good morning Miss Penny, You are probably off to the hospital already but I wanted to say hi!
I'm glad you liked your little package. I'm surprised that the post office got them all there yesterday. I sent them all out on Friday afternoon and they were going to three different states. Sometimes the system does work!
I too had a hard time waiting to open my package from Cindy. That waiting to get the camera thing you know!
Your pictures are too cute. Just like Goldilocks! You are right, the candle light was "just right!" Have you been working out? It looks like you have a very nicely defined bicep there on the stair railing.
My sisters always tried to tell me I was adopted so maybe you should ask Mom if she left me on someone's porch! lol
Give my love to our mother, B.
This is so sweet! I love that you guys let us share in the opeinging of the packages too cuz i feel the excitement!
Lordy! We are like little children on Christmas! I guess you never outgrow the joy of receiving packages.
Well done Bridget and Kathy!
Thanks Kathy and thanks again so BERRY BERRY much Bridget. Maybe the bicep is from helping mom get around? LOL
Raquel, it IS like Christmas! I've had a smile on my face all night and morning. My husband Clay was like, "Who is this gal and why did she do this? Can I be her friend too?" LOL
Group hug,
Penny
Wasn't that so much fun!? I got mine from Bridget yesterday too! Oh I loved it all! Don't the candles smell awesome??? You're so cute with the candle light, you're too funny! : ) Bridget did us good!
Awwww Penny you are so cute, and I (like Raquel) was sooo excited to see your goodies! :) I loved your post!
Hugs,
Donna
What lovely gifts...I love this "pay it forward" thing. I did it too and it makes you feel happy! I also love the bit you did with the pictures...too funny girl!
what a lucky girl you are! she is a sweetie isn't she?
Hey Penny! Thanks for your concern - looks like the storm is going to miss us here in NE FL. It's bright and sunny here!
is she good at gift giving or what? Makes me wish I'd commented on that post, but I stayed a mile away from it! LOL
Justine :o )
Hi Penny,
I found your blog through a comment you left on Kari and Kijsa blog. Your name caught my eye. My name is Penny too. I have enjoyed taking time and reading through some of your past posts. I will be back soon. I would love it if you came to visit me too :-).
Penny
Thanks for the poodle advice you gave me. I will certainly buy the book you suggested!
What a nice package! There's nothing better than ripping into a suprise box! Loved your candle picture...
HI!
What a wonderful surprise! :)
Love all your pics- I love it when I can feel like I'm right there with you, and you accomplished that! Cute cute idea!!!!
Crumpet sent me over here to get the poodles...he said if he has to suffer so do they! I'm glad my post made you laugh! Have a great night.
Hey Penny, Thanks for the input on my Lamp issue... :) I really think tht I love #1!
PS. I love Candace Olsen
xoxoxoxo
Donna
You got some great stuff there! Isn't Bigeee the best!??!?!! Love her! Happy for you! Enjoy!
Hi, everyone!! I thought that I had Justine's e-mail address but now I can't find it! anyway, Suzanne asked that I let everyone know that she's not able to connect yet to the Internet at the hospital, but she wanted you to know that Mike came through the surgery okay, though he's in a lot of pain. I'm going up to the hospital tomorrow and will take her goodies (like wine, which she specifically requested!). She's fine but she sounds tired. anyway, please contact me and I will be happy to pass on any messages. I'm going to kidnap her tomorrow for a couple of hours at least and take her to lunch, maybe bring her home if she wants to for a shower or whatnot. If anyone has anything special that they would like me to include in her "hospital survival kit," please give me your suggestions! all I know for sure right now that I'm taking to her is wine and a couple of National Enquirers! that should keep her busy for a while! My e-mail address is janetkat1@yahoo. com....
She didn't want anyone worrying. On her behalf, thank you guys so much for your thoughts and your prayers. I know she appreciates it very much, and so do I.
Penny Darling, Thanks for your input! Im gonna go get those lamps! (big smile) I just have to search for a few drum shades now.
xoxoxoxo,
Donna
thanks for the tooth wishes...I am afraid all the wishing in the world will not help me today! it has now become infected and I suspect that it is affecting my jaw. I had to have my jaw bone put back into place yesterday by the chiropractor, who said it was out so bad that he was surprised I could open my mouth at all! It is now so very sore, that I am grateful for the computer so I don't have to speak out loud...I do admit...this is a good diet! but if I drink one more cup of soup, I am going to cry!
I had my wisdom teeth (all 4) removed a few years back. It was around the time that my kids were teething...so at least I was sympathetic to their plight....they are not so sympathetic to me now however...they are loving the fact that I am not really wanting to speak! lol I am getting lots of kisses from the little one though!
good luck with your tooth...I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment